Asking for help again.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3160 by Hotfoot
Replied by Hotfoot on topic Asking for help again.

Originally posted by eekave98
Thanks that really did help i just hope that i would know that sooner... i missed gaitlin cannon besauce i didn't know that.... but it is only a game or is it?????????

You can always do it when you play through the game for a second time, no problem. ;)

I'm a little confused by the rest of your message, however... [?]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 6 months ago #3161 by Mehrunes
Replied by Mehrunes on topic Asking for help again.

Originally posted by eekave98
it is only a game

Take that back! [}:)]

More
21 years 5 months ago #3230 by eekave98
Replied by eekave98 on topic Asking for help again.
Problems whit claiming revard??

In act one attaking against marauder base you go back to stepson place and dock whit their ship and they say that you get assualt cannon and ammo for reward but i cannot find those items when i came back to base. So what did i miss??? Where is that cannon????

More
21 years 5 months ago #3232 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Asking for help again.
The Stepsons say your reward is an assault cannon, however, that is misleading. What you really get is a Gattling Cannon and ammo.

It may be a bug, or it may be that a Gattling Cannon is a type of assault cannon. Who knows?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 5 months ago #3233 by eekave98
Replied by eekave98 on topic Asking for help again.

Originally posted by Shane

The Stepsons say your reward is an assault cannon, however, that is misleading. What you really get is a Gattling Cannon and ammo.

It may be a bug, or it may be that a Gattling Cannon is a type of assault cannon. Who knows?

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

Ok thaks for the information. I did allready own those things so i did miss the count numbers of the guns and ammo

More
21 years 5 months ago #3258 by NathanKell
Replied by NathanKell on topic Asking for help again.
The Gatling Cannon is known internally (i.e. in the inis) as the Assault Cannon; the Assault Cannon we know and love is the "Assault Cannon-Ring".

www.battletechmodproductions.com/
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 10 Aug. 1787