Not a Snowballs Chance

More
21 years 11 months ago #17376 by desoto
...In h..e double hockey sticks do i have of actually playing this epic because i cant even find Effrit on the map in the opening toutorial...i was hopeing to play mission 1 by Christmas just to see what the buzz was all about...but it looks like im stoned at the doorstep...does Effrit exist?...or is this my first clue to hit un-install...Thanks guys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 11 months ago #1827 by Faradhi
Replied by Faradhi on topic Not a Snowballs Chance

...In h..e double hockey sticks do i have of actually playing this epic because i cant even find Effrit on the map in the opening toutorial...i was hopeing to play mission 1 by Christmas just to see what the buzz was all about...but it looks like im stoned at the doorstep...does Effrit exist?...or is this my first clue to hit un-install...Thanks guys

Effrit does exist. This is where Cals grandmothers base is. It is located in Hoffers wake. To find it you need to look around in the starmap. I hope this helps some.

Choose your words carefully

More
21 years 11 months ago #1831 by desoto
Replied by desoto on topic Not a Snowballs Chance
Thanks...i did end up finding Eff, but only with the use of my hat on the yoke...couldnt get it with the mouse 4 some reason...geeze when you look up study-sim in the dictionary it just says IW2 : ) ...ill keep tryen..iff you all keep helpen---Thanks again