file My Lego Patcom

More
7 years 4 months ago #20475 by Chessking
Replied by Chessking on topic My Lego Patcom
After IronDuke posted his pictures yesterday, I checked out the Lego Digital Designer, and worked with it some. This morning, I showed it to my brother (whose primary hobby is Lego's) and also Tyutyu's bushwacker, and here is the result:

That is a Grizzly from MW4.

Also, here are my pictures from those models I made a couple years ago:

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #20476 by IronDuke
Replied by IronDuke on topic My Lego Patcom
Your carpet is longer than mine.
*is jealous*

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 4 months ago #20477 by 7upMan
Replied by 7upMan on topic My Lego Patcom
My brother made a Summoner out of Lego back in the day. Parts of it stil exist, missile tube, PPC arms and all, but I'd have to re-assemble the parts. If I'll get around do do it, I'l post pictures. It looks as colourful as the Chessking's cargo carrier. ;-)

More
7 years 4 months ago #20478 by Tyutyu
Replied by Tyutyu on topic My Lego Patcom
I love them all. Your brothers Grizzly is a jawdropper if it was done on a single go. Most of my Legos take 4 months to finish. The Patcom was a record with only 3 weeks.

I love your I-War Legos. All of them are instantly recognisable and at such small scale that is very good.

More
7 years 4 months ago #20479 by Chessking
On the grizzly, I placed most of the blocks, but my brother was with me most of the time helping me decide which pieces to use and what colors to choose. The reason we chose the Grizzly was because it is his preferred mech in MW4. I am hoping this project inspired him to keep working in LDD with similar attention to detail. Regarding the feasibility of the model: we tried to build the structure as sound as possible, but attaching the missile rack and left shoulder arch was difficult, and may not stay together well.

By the way, LDD is no longer being updated: thebrickblogger.com/2016/01/lego-digital...ner-the-end-is-near/

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 1 month ago #20505 by Chessking
Here are some screenshots from my latest project in LDD.

Storm Petrel