What do you DISLIKE about I-War2?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #19418 by Hot4Darmat
Jafs.

nuf said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #19419 by 7upMan
What exactly? His bitching? Or the very fact that he exists? I for one find it a quite elegant way to move the loot to the base. After all, I kind of don't see my Tug transporting dozens of containers there.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #19427 by schmatzler
I never liked his bitching and the small ship he has for transporting stuff. But there is a mod for that, so I have nothing to complain about regarding him anymore. ;)

Space. The final frontier.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #19431 by Hot4Darmat
Same as Schmatzler. His voice, his whining, and the tiny number of pods he could haul were an annoyance. As soon as I installed the cargo mod that called in a Venice class carrier instead, and another mod that silenced Jafs, I was a happy camper....um, I mean looter. No more Jafs; no more complaints.

More
9 years 17 hours ago #19461 by RichardSkinner
I was a little dissapointed in the ending. They were ramping me up for the aliance navy to come pouring into the badlands for one last huge battle and it never happened.

And of course they took away the storm petrel in the very beginning, the coolest ship in the game

The Priceline Negotiator

More
8 years 11 months ago #19463 by Chessking
Wow, Richard. How did I not notice that myself? The Storm Petrel is my favorite ship, and much better than that Tug (for an advanced pilot, anyways). At least there are mods, and Instant Action.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel