I-War 3 a possibility

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #17323 by Pottsey
I don’t know if this was in your news when I first did the Q&A as I did not read the site back then. But this kind of sounds hopeful.

Q, Are there any plans for I-war 3 and personally what would you like to change or add to a sequel?
The designers have been working on a few things that may or may not turn into I-War3. That tends to be the publishers call unfortunately. If we do get another chance I have a pile of graphics tricks I would like to try out to get the quality up a few more notches.

You can read the rest at www.paraknowya.com/specials/Q&A/#iwar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1243 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic I-War 3 a possibility
A crumb of hope there Pottsey. I guess it will all depend on the new owners of PS.

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1250 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic I-War 3 a possibility
Although it's a small hope, I think this is one of the hapiest things I've seen concerning possiblilities of Iwar3. All we have to do is wait for the xbox to calm down, so argonaut can get back into the pc.

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1259 by SlipStream
Replied by SlipStream on topic I-War 3 a possibility
OH PLEASE be true ....PLEASE make I-War 3......PLEASE?

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1261 by -vipe-
Replied by -vipe- on topic I-War 3 a possibility
yeah, sure hope we'll see i-war3 someday

Unlike many other space games, where the action takes place in small space 'bubbles', in I-War2 you can fly around virtually wherever you want, using the game's 'LDS' planet hopping drive, and jump between star systems using the 'Capsule Drive'.

Ain't that the truth. Damn impressive also.

More
22 years 3 weeks ago #1262 by Pottsey
Replied by Pottsey on topic I-War 3 a possibility
Are there any other games that are as open ended at Elite 3 or I-war 2. I all I know of it Elite 4 buts thats at lest a year away.