weapon link q

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #17750 by pepperg
weapon link q was created by pepperg
i now have a weapons link, but i don't know how it works, or how i am supposed to use it. it switched btwn chain and salvo. i have it set at chain now, but i don't see any difference in combat at all. ditto for when i switch to salvo. if it needs to be manually activated, how do i use it?

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5848 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic weapon link q
For salvo fire to work you must equip at least two similar weapons; like putting four quad-light pbc's on your craft. Then, when you fire, all four will fire at the same time.

No confusion; just wrong or right ... Only Solutions

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5849 by Snowyhands
Replied by Snowyhands on topic weapon link q
the button is "k" or "f"

Weapon link allows you to fire several of the same weapons at once or one after the other. if you use quadlites, you won't notice as that's how many things are shooting out( but they're my favorite weapon- better than antimatter if you can use it the right way!) But if you used missles [and had missles of similar types but in different cases/packs, you could fire I think two at the same time.

you getting this?

More
21 years 2 weeks ago #5852 by pepperg
Replied by pepperg on topic weapon link q
hmm, well, i have noticed no diff. it wouldn't apply to turret fighters i assume. on my corvette i usually have 2 assualt cannons, 6 disruptors, and either 36 deadshot or a mix of deadshot and hammer. oh, and the quad light pbc. so how would chain and salvo apply to this loadout respectively?

thanks in advance