Preferred developing language

More
7 years 1 month ago #20567 by IronyMan
Pbb. :P

www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming...ent/5157658562985984

Too late.

Already made a new profile. Don't care.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #20568 by Chessking
I see it! Good luck with your future progress on this program.

Strange... It won't let me go to your new account's profile.

That was fun! I would like to collaborate on some more projects sometime. On Khan Academy, of course, not here.

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel

More
7 years 1 month ago #20569 by IronDuke

Chessking wrote: That was fun! I would like to collaborate on some more projects sometime. On Khan Academy, of course, not here.

Yeah, use PM or Khan's website or something. I set a goal a while back to bust your post count and you're not making it easy with all this helpfulness, you pesky bloke. :whistle:

--IronDuke

Very little about the game is not known to me. Any questions you got, throw them at me. :)

More
7 years 1 month ago #20570 by IronyMan

IronDuke wrote: I set a goal a while back to bust your post count and you're not making it easy with all this helpfulness, you pesky bloke. :whistle:

Aye, you've both got to tone it down. I'm never going to catch up at this rate. :angry:

Yeah Chessking, let me know if/when you want to do something. I won't have much to do this summer besides playing games.

More
7 years 1 month ago #20571 by Chessking
I agree, this conversation has been somewhat off topic. I never considered using PM for the conversation, and I am sorry for that. However, my massive "post to solve all of IronyMan's problems" would have exceeded the character limit anyways. :P

Yeah Chessking, let me know if/when you want to do something. I won't have much to do this summer besides playing games.

I wish I had that problem. In addition to the things I already have to do, I will be turning eighteen this summer... Anyways, take a look through my programs and see if anything interests you.

Don't worry, I'll shut up now. :whistle:

This is one tough navy, boy. They don't give you time off, even for being dead. -Clay

Storm Petrel