Another new SW mod

More
18 years 8 months ago #13432 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Another new SW mod
Wow Soup, thanks! That sounds great. Could you elaborate a little on what this entails.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13433 by Taurus
Replied by Taurus on topic Another new SW mod
I was thinking of a forum thread instead of a dedicated website at the moment. A forum thread is the easiest way for ll members pf the team to be able to post images of the WIP. A website would be administrated by a single person, and we all have to deal with our own lives. So as long as the mod is only in alpha, I don't think a website would be worth it.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13435 by Second Chance
That's fine, but if Soup is offering us official space on I-war2.com, I'll make the effort to put together something good.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13446 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Another new SW mod
Lads. I am, as you may know, going through the motions towards revamping this website. I am at the planning stage, which includes the separation of the various mods. Most of the mods will sit in their relative groups e.g Ship mods, weapons mods etc. But the bigger mods will get their own space. Now there are big mods and there are bloody big mods. SW sits obviously in the latter.

It would make sense to me to start building a page dedicated to SW now, albeit within the present layout, because this would save future work. Also, as the new site is not expected to be ready until around November, one wouldn't want to undermine expectation and it would put some new life into this tired old site.

So, over to you . . .

More
18 years 8 months ago #13447 by Second Chance
Awsome, thanks! Let us know what we need to do and when?

Thanks again.

More
18 years 8 months ago #13448 by SoupDragon
Replied by SoupDragon on topic Another new SW mod
Decide what pages you need under the SW link, Intro, updates, gallery etc. Pool all the content together and I'll provide an FTP option for you to upload. I'll then set about building.

At the moment you'll need to rely on me to update the pages but I aim to incorporate self management within the new site. You can send your updates to sw at i-war2.com.