Open Issues

More
19 years 6 months ago #18247 by Second Chance
Open Issues was created by Second Chance
Hey guys, what are our current open issues? Am I the hold-up, or are we waiting on other things to be worked out as well? It's been so long, I forgot [:I].

Well, as I've mentioned, I'm going to start trying to get a Mon Cal ship worked out. Maybe that'll help keep things rolling a little. Since MajorTom is busy with other things at the moment, maybe a few new models might keep everyone amused. How's that sound? :)

I've been anxious to get back to modeling, so let's see what I come up with.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 6 months ago #11630 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic Open Issues
I need to send the DS model to you. It's not really textured, but perhaps you'll have more luck with that than I did. My textures were small enough that I had serious wavy-line syndrome when viewing the DS from any distance. Probably something the LOD's can handle fine.

I also have to mail off the ship animations to Major Tom (MT: Sorry, I've been hampered by RL and have yet to do this.).

That's about where I stand. If I'm responsible for anything else I've forgotten it... someone will have to remind me. ;)

More
19 years 6 months ago #11631 by MajorTom
Replied by MajorTom on topic Open Issues
Yes! Second Chance, the things holding us up are the textures for the 3 ships and the one remaining Rebel carrier model.

When the textures and ship are done we need the cockpit models.

The scripting stuff is well beyond what we need for a beta release.

We can't show anyone anyhing new (screen shots) without the textures and preferably the cockpit models too.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 6 months ago #11640 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Open Issues
Ok. I'll get cracking on those.

The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)

More
19 years 6 months ago #11773 by Second Chance
Replied by Second Chance on topic Open Issues
Hey, guess what everybody! I just realized that with the completion of the Rebel cruiser I can focus on getting the texturing done. That means we're almost ready for Beta! Yippeee!