file About getting new team members

More
19 years 8 months ago #10968 by Second Chance
Sorry MajorTom. I know you've put a lot of work into this too, that wasn't fair.

I have a tendency to take control of everything I become involved in, and I've been trying hard not to do that here. It's a character flaw I have to work on. I guess I'm letting my ambition for this mod get the best of me.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 8 months ago #10970 by MajorTom
Humbug!
There is no such thing as a charachter flaw.

There are only talents: they need to be developed through practice, and polished until they can be channeled to the benefit of all, including those being controled.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
19 years 8 months ago #10974 by Second Chance
Thanks. :)

We still need everyone on the team to chime in, please. What's the opinion on the new email address?

Who is officially on the team again? I forget.

*edit*
I just had a thought. We could use both versions, just in different places. There's nothing that says we can only have one ad.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 8 months ago #10988 by Roi Danton

Originally posted by Second Chance

I have a tendency to take control of everything I become involved in

Good morning Darth Vader. :D

No no, seriously I would mix up your version and the version of MajTom.
Or what you said: The "professional version" you can use in Developer forums, the "MajTom version" is useable for SW fan forums or the Atari Forum.

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com

~Buda5 Designer & Scripter
buda5.firstones.com