Request for spaceships.

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9356 by Jwk the Hemp Monkey
Golden games tend to attract mostly golden players, and ,', fourm members.

Jwk...comander of =HEMP HUNGRY MONKEY=
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=310

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 2 weeks ago #9360 by Qi Qi
Replied by Qi Qi on topic Request for spaceships.
Hi Second Chance.
Obtaining understanding in response is always something exciting and comfortable. Thank your for your warm understanding.
Although people all live in the planet Earth, however the problem usually is not that they have been acquainted with each other too much, but on the contrary that they know each other very light. The truth is that whatever the obstacles standing among nations or people are is often made from failing to understand each other better. Consequently, I expect to acknowledge others, and at the same time to be understood as well.

What you mentioned about spending much of life on gaming also reminded me of my case. Not until recently were there less than dozens of games stored in my computer.(I began my space explorations with starfleet command 2 and 3 later. Finally I concentrated fully on Iwar2 for its outstanding performances and senses. ) I had ever absorbed incurably in games' illusory world for a long period of time. But after I finished much of them, I was put into meditation. I thought I on earth exist in a realistic world rather than a fantastic one, and am a vivid role in true life rather than in some game. After all, I can't spend all of my live only being in games' world. On a sudden impulse, I was eager to explore the realistic world and to create my true life. I had spent rather much of my time in playing games which I should have better used at some other aspects of life. It could make it possible for me to be able to apply for some better positions and to meet some nice girls if I had spent such a much time on these sides. ( I live in Beijing, and have graduated from University for about three years. As for the Internet, it has become quite common here. )
Now there are only three games, one of which is Iwar2, still left on my PC. I have decided to step gradually out of the illusory world of games and return to the realistic world of life. And yet it is definitely undeniable that those good games have always been arousing my courage, adventure spirit and the enthusiasm of pioneering that would echo eternity of my mind and I hope to apply upon to my live.

I totally agree with you that we could meet many people sharing the similar interest and enthusiasm through the forums of some game. The game with some senses behind it has brought all of us together here and let make a good communication. It is absolutely another benefit of a game, and really a great one. :)

Life is half spent before we know what it is...

Life is half spent before we know what it is...

More
19 years 10 months ago #9937 by Second Chance
I was just reading this old post and noticed, we hijacked the hell out of it! Sorry Phoenix, didn't mean to do that. And I didn't forget about your models, the modeling for the SW mod is at least half over. As soon as I finish that I'll get you some new ships, if you're still here. Are you still here? Anyway, there was some talk over in the atari forums about BG, so I mentioned your forthcoming mod.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos (on hold during SW MP mod)
cartoons.sev.com.au/index.php?catid=4

More
19 years 10 months ago #9975 by jburrows
Replied by jburrows on topic Request for spaceships.
Well in the game klingon academy there is a user made addon that has cylon raider, colonial viper. I would recremending contacting him. I forgot his email but think it is listed in his mods he released.If you can not find it let know and I will look it up.You can download the mods at www.moddersplanet.com in klingon section, main download page, minor races catigory.

Also I believe he made a battlestar galactica model but never finished putting it in game. You may want to contact him about it. The models were created using lightwave 5.6.

PS Make sure you get his permission on using his models if you are going to use them.