Trading stuff... please help

More
21 years 7 months ago #17519 by Fazut
I'm probably a moron, but I can't get a hang on the trading. I get the list from Jafs, about possible trades, but there isn't really anything there I want.

I want GUNS, and shields, and other neat combat-oriented items.

How do I contact other traders, so that I get the things I want?

-Fazut-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2619 by Fazut
Replied by Fazut on topic Trading stuff... please help
Oh yeah, forgot one thing. On the list of trades, I see that The Stepsons are in need of Books, and will pay with Reactor Parts. But I have to deliver the books myself. I've been told to read my mails, and I have.

Where, and how, do I deliver the goods, so that I can get the Reactor Parts...

-Fazut-

More
21 years 7 months ago #2621 by SlipStream
Ok...first of the trades are kinda sucky until you get further in the game. Second, i think that there will be a waypoint to target when you leave the base. Sometimes IW2 gets confusing...but hey, it lasts longer heh. OH and welcome :D.

{SIG}
CHECK THIS GAME OUT!!!
www.starshatter.com/
LOOKS REALLY COOL

Its been sucha long time and IW2 still rocks my sox just as much...who woulda figured eh?

More
21 years 7 months ago #2630 by EricMan64
As you progress through the game, more and more trades will be added to the list. You can't really just go out and get more unless you go out and complete missions.

If a trade says to read your mail, that means the trade is mission oriented. You should have a mission with an email about it in your mailbox.

More
21 years 7 months ago #2634 by Fazut
Replied by Fazut on topic Trading stuff... please help
OK, thanks mates.

Back to the game then I reckon

-Fazut-

More
21 years 7 months ago #2635 by ViperOne
Check out the "UniGUI" mod. This will let you trade for other stuff when you dock to other stations. Most good stuff is not cheap so you will have to pick up a good amount of cargo. Look in the downloads "Assoc" section or got this site.

zazicle.port5.com/iw2/