Base

More
21 years 10 months ago #2137 by Ray
Replied by Ray on topic Base
Thank you, Thank you VERY MUCH..........
I just thought I was lossing my mind

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2138 by Ray
I forgot to ask you this, once I move my base how do I do a manual jump to Formahault system ! I downloaded ifleet mod V5 I did the bindings in my config file for the joy stick, now how do I start to build a fleet for myself.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2139 by Mobeus
Replied by Mobeus on topic Base
Try this www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=343 .

Edited by - Mobeus on 27 Jun 2002 03:49:24

More
21 years 10 months ago #2140 by Ray
thank you.......... now how about the ifleet mod v5 its all downloaded now how do i make a fleet

More
21 years 10 months ago #2141 by EricMan64
Replied by EricMan64 on topic Base
I can't tell you how to make a large fleet because I was never good at ifleet. I'll just tell you how to make a small fleet. Go to a lower-class-type station such as the ritz and purchase some good ol' marines. Then find a nice loner ship that's relatively small. Shoot a disruptor missile at it while you dock to it. Then hit the buttons for boarding your marines. You might capture the ship, you might not. If you fail, try again with that same loner ship, he should be weaker the second time around.

More
21 years 10 months ago #2144 by Mobeus
Replied by Mobeus on topic Base
I just downloaded the mod as I'm replaying the game from the start with the unigui mods. I was really hoping this game would be the successor to privateer but it's not out of the box. Hopefully, futuretrader and the rest of the good mods will make it a worthy add-on.