"Official" thread for the mod

More
18 years 4 months ago #14447 by MajorTom

Originally posted by Hot4Darmat

Please send me a quick email to say "Hi"

Done :D

Originally posted by Second Chance

I'll get all the new stuff to you for check-out as quickly as I can.

I'm looking forward to that:p

On the animation for the X-Wing: we discussed that in this thread:
www.i-war2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2045
After our last phone call you wanted to send me a .LWS with the "empty" animation channel.
I would like to try that asap to finalize the scripting and also set it up so we no longer have the forced view of the wings animating.

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #14466 by Second Chance
Thanks for the link MT. I'll go over it and see what I finished and what I have left.

Would you mind posting a little something in the mod thread just to keep it alive and let everyone know what you're up to?

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos

More
18 years 4 months ago #14468 by Shane
Replied by Shane on topic "Official" thread for the mod

Would you mind posting a little something in the mod thread just to keep it alive and let everyone know what you're up to?

Judging by the weather reports, Major Tom's probably up to his neck in freezing rain right about now. [:(]

More
18 years 4 months ago #14485 by MajorTom

Originally posted by Shane

Judging by the weather reports, Major Tom's probably up to his neck in freezing rain right about now. [:(]

Yep! I'm still thawing out.
The power went out 6.20 AM Thursday morning and stayed out until Friday 4.15 PM. Roads were blocked partly by fallen trees and partly by damaged vehicles who had lost traction on the ice. Generators were sold out by 4.00 PM Friday.

Twas kinda cold in my otherwise comfy little abode: midnight thursday, 41 degrees in my bedroom. Friday morning, 36 in the living room. Candles don't help much to heat a place.
Cable came back online sometimes last night/this morning.

Second Chance, I'll post an update in the thread tomorrow.

I think we did decide that we'll no longer have the wing animation for the X-Wing forced. The next pog project will be to change the scripts for that and impliment the same Key binds in all the different scripts now that we've tested the different versions.

Once the new cockpits and the textured cruisers/SD are in the game we can start balancing the ships and weapons.

We still need a (two?) models for the CUV. Or, should we do the beta with the "yellow garbage truck" ?

Iwar2 Multiplayer Fan Site

More
18 years 4 months ago #14496 by Second Chance

We still need a (two?) models for the CUV. Or, should we do the beta with the "yellow garbage truck" ?

Well, since it looks like I'm back on modeling duties alone again, let's do the beta with placeholders. I'll start putting together resource material for the Imperial Landing Craft and start a new model soon. I'll do one in standard Imperial livery and one painted for Rebel use.

Maybe if davel comes up with a Max to PSO exporter any time soon I can test it out for him and do this model at the same time. It would make things a little quicker.

I'm going to start a new thread for some questions I have on the cruisers.

mailto:second_chance@cox.net
The Ultimate Guide To Modding: I-War 2 - Edge Of Chaos